To Invite a Guardian
- Go to classroom.google.com.
- Click the class.
- At the top, click Students.
- Next to a student’s name, click Invite Guardians.
To invite additional guardians, next to the student’s name, click More Invite guardians.
- In the text field, type a guardian’s email address.
- Click Invite to send the invitation or Add Another to add another guardian email address.
If an invitation has been sent and the guardian hasn’t yet accepted, you’ll see “(invited)” after the guardian's email address. After a guardian accepts the invitation, you and their student will receive a confirmation email and the guardian’s full name will show next to the student’s name. For privacy, students don’t see the names of other students’ guardians.
Click HERE for full details on how to use this feature.