Code.org has partnered with A+ Education Partnership in Alabama to bring computer science to your students, at all K-12 levels.
You don’t need any prior exposure to computer science to participate. If you’re curious about technology and want the skills to teach computer science to your students, you’ll get everything you need with high-quality professional learning — at no cost to you or your school.
Elementary school teachers:
- Teach fun, short courses that students love
- 1-day workshops prepare you to start teaching right away
- Open to K-5 educators in any district (including librarians, tech ed specialists, etc.)
High school teachers:
- Teach AP Computer Science Principles, a project-based, year-long computer science course that focuses on how technology is transforming our world
- Open to high school teachers of all backgrounds
Computer science is a foundation for success in any future career
This is a chance to lead your school and give your students a head start.