July Technology Update
Hope everyone is having a great summer! We just want to remind each of you of upcoming dates in the technology department. Note there have been a few changes made from the previous email.
Important Upcoming Dates: (All of these are at the Old Berry location at 2826 Columbiana Road Hoover, AL 35216 between the hours of 9 am-2 pm)
- iPad to Touch Screen Chromebook swap (upcoming Juniors and Seniors ONLY)
July 20-23 and 27-30
- Device pickup for 2015-2016 School Year (this is for any student that does not currently have a device in upcoming grades 4-10)
- 2015-2016 Online Registration with Infosnap must be complete to receive your device for the new school year. (i.e. ELI Agreement and residency verification)
- Juniors and Seniors may also come during this time to swap iPads for chromebooks
- Last day for iPad turn in and to swap for Chromebooks for Juniors and Seniors ONLY
- First day for all students
Information you may need:
When coming to turn in iPads, please ensure they are erased and have “Find my iPad” turned off.
Directions for that can be found by clicking the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rq8AyMp-W3da83L9OyFNAKt0SRN1k1onnAhBvOURzrY/edit?usp=sharing
If your iPad is lost or stolen or if you cannot remember your Apple ID password, you must fill out the following form and pay the $50 fee on My School Fees:
How to pay on My School Fees: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dex1Rl-x7HBqUQ0T5KWDz-uUhfgTcyqy5rGxs37VCS8/viewform?usp=send_form
NOTICE:The Device Protection Plan for the 2015-2016 School Year (and rental for Summer 2016) will be made available on August 1, 2015. Please note that this is a change from the previous email. You may use the directions included above for My School Fees to pay for the Device Protection Plan.