July Technology Update REMINDER
Important Upcoming Dates: (All of these are at the Old Berry location at 2826 Columbiana Road Hoover, AL 35216 between the hours of )
- Device pickup for 2015-2016 School Year (this is for any student that does not currently have a device in upcoming grades 4-10)
- 2015-2016 Online Registration with Infosnap must be complete to receive your device for the new school year. (i.e. ELI Agreement and residency verification)
- Juniors and Seniors may also come during this time to swap iPads for chromebooks
- Last day for iPad turn in and to swap for Chromebooks for Juniors and Seniors ONLY
- First day for all students
Information you may need:
When coming to turn in iPads, please ensure they are erased and have “Find my iPad” turned off.
Directions for that can be found by clicking the following link: https://docs.google.com/
document/d/1Rq8AyMp- W3da83L9OyFNAKt0SRN1k1onnAhBvO URzrY/edit?usp=sharing
If your iPad is lost or stolen or if you cannot remember your Apple ID password, you must fill out the following form and pay the $50 fee on My School Fees:
How to pay on My School Fees: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1Dex1Rl-x7HBqUQ0T5KWDz- uUhfgTcyqy5rGxs37VCS8/ viewform?usp=send_form
The Device Protection Plan for the 2015-2016 School Year (and rental for Summer 2016) will be made available on . Please note that this is a change from the previous email. You may use the directions included above for My School Fees to pay for the Device Protection Plan.